Sunday, December 14, 2014

Unboxing a Ghost

Hello. This is me, Derek Neville again. I'm letting you know that today my novella Ghost Box is live in the Amazon store. It's pretty exciting. It's been amazing watching this little book that could enter the wild. If you read it, I hope you like it. If you hate it, well then, I'm sorry and perhaps I could give you a hug the next time I see you. If you're not into hugs, and why wouldn't you be, but hey, no hard feelings.

Also, for those folks that like print media. I have something for you too. You can purchase the print version as well. It should be available in the store sometime this week. And by store, I mean Amazon. You can't just walk into any store and get this thing, though that would be pretty cool.

To wet your palette (or beak) check out the short videos below of how great the print version came out with a super rad cover design by M.S. Corley.



A huge thanks goes out to everyone that pre-ordered the book. That means a lot. Please don't be shy about sharing a review on Amazon, Goodreads, Twitter, you name it. Word of mouth keeps this thing alive.

That's all I got.

I hope wherever you are you're doing good.

Till next time...

-Derek Neville-

No comments:

Post a Comment