List of five things I’ve never done (successfully) as a writer that I’d like to try:
1. Write a western.
2. Write a comic. (Need not be an ongoing – could be a mini-series or a one shot).
3. Write a television pilot.
4. Write a short story by hand.*
5. Write for an ongoing television series.
* Have done this, but not since I was sixteen years old. My hand tends to cramp up. Note my emphasis on doing something “successfully.” For my purposes, success indicates getting paid… not because I’m money obsessed, but because a paycheck is an indicator of professional level work.
At the moment I’m not working on any of those things. I’ve got my hands full working on a few short story ideas and researching an idea for a novella. But hey, a guy can dream right?